1. Are you a trader or supplier?
we are suppliers
2. Can you help customize metal zip sliders?
Of course, we provide OEM service.
3. How is the quality of your metal zip slider?
We have strict quality control, and each process is monitored by specialized personnel to ensure the quality of our metal zipper heads. We can also provide samples for you to check the quality.
4. What are your payment terms?
Small-amount orders require full payment, while large-amount orders can pay a 30% deposit first and the remaining 70% balance before shipment.