YYX has been focusing on zipper production for more than 20 years. It is a manufacturer of medical protective clothing zippers. It provides zippers when removing protective clothing. Can gmp medical protective clothing have zippers? The introduction of medical non-woven protective clothing zippers is for your reference.
Zipper when taking off protective clothing
1. How to wear protective clothing
1. Take off your safety shoes, unzip the protective clothing, put your legs into the trousers of the protective clothing in turn, and put your hands into the sleeves of the protective clothing in turn.
2. Wear other face protection equipment
3. Wear the protective clothing completely
4. Wear protective gloves
5. Check for comfort, so wear is complete
Protective clothing size confirmation. Before wearing, make sure that the size of the medical protective clothing is suitable for you. Too large or too small will cause inconvenience or accidental hang or tear during work.
Check the overall integrity of the protective clothing. Such as whether there is pollution on the surface of the protective clothing, whether there is cracking at the suture, etc. Remove sharp objects, and remove unnecessary keys and pendants of sharp objects from the body to avoid damage to protective clothing during work.
If it is a Class A fully enclosed medical chemical protective suit, it is necessary to regularly use a professional air tightness detector for air tightness testing so that it can be used in time in an emergency.
Before wearing the protective clothing, it is necessary to check the zipper of the protective clothing. It cannot be based on personal experience alone, otherwise it may cause serious safety accidents.
The wearing of protective clothing must follow a certain order, so as to ensure that the protective clothing is worn correctly and quickly, the protective clothing can be used at work, and the foundation for taking it off safely after use is laid.
Finally, in order to improve the airtightness of the whole system, tapes can be attached to the zipper of the protective clothing at the opening (such as the placket, cuffs, trousers openings, masks and hooded interfaces of protective clothing. In order to enhance the protection of the hands, you can choose to wear two layers of gloves, etc. Etc. During the whole process, try to prevent the inner layer of the protective clothing from contacting the external environment, so as to avoid contamination of the protective clothing at the beginning.
Can gmp medical protective clothing have a zipper?
gmp protective clothing can be zippered
gmp protective clothing zipper features:
1. It can be sterilized by moist heat, resistant to high temperature and high pressure of 121 degrees; it can be sterilized by ozone;
2. Easy to wear, comfortable and durable, dust-free and anti-static
3. Use high-quality dust-free fabrics, and the edges of the clothes are overlocked with three lines, which is more firm and not easy to break;
4. The cap collar is designed with a rope, which can easily adjust the tightness;
5. There is a Velcro at the back end of the hat, which can be adjusted according to your own needs;
6. Can be used repeatedly;
7. It is suitable for use in dust-free workshops from Class A to Class D that have passed the new GMP certification;
8. A variety of colors and specifications are optional, which can be customized according to customer requirements.
9. Applied in biotechnology, pharmaceutical factories, medical equipment, scientific research institutes, food processing, optoelectronics and other industries
Specific areas: (scientific research institutes) new drug research and development, animal centers, sterile laboratories, biosafety laboratories;
(Biopharmaceutical) filling workshop, GMP workshop;
(edible fungus production) edible fungus inoculation sterile area, inoculation operation line, mother seed culture area;
Medical non-woven protective clothing zipper
Using 25-60 grams of PP non-woven fabric, the specifications are as follows: Size: S, M, L, XL in European size; Style: middle zipper, with hood, elastic at the waist at the hands and ankles; Color: white and light blue , dark blue, green, pink, etc.; style: one-piece suit with hood, zipper ! Disposable protective clothing/non-woven coveralls/non-woven gowns/disposable visiting clothing/doctor surgical protective clothing/dust-free test clothing/breathable membrane protective clothing/waterproof and oil-proof coveralls/.
Purpose: self-protection of quarantine personnel, used for on-site quarantine
Features of non-woven protective clothing zipper:
1. Fully conjoined, front opening. Non-woven medical protective clothing zipper special seam sealing treatment, stronger protection ability.
2. Durable, tear and abrasion resistant, comfortable to wear, soft, light, breathable, lint-free, anti-pollution, anti-static.
3. It can penetrate air and water vapor, but it can exclude water-based liquids and aerosols.
4. Made of 100% high-density polyethylene, free of fillers, binders, and silicon.
5. The surface is smooth and repels inorganic liquids, prevents chemical substances from splashing, and makes it difficult for solid dust to adhere.
Product name: Non-woven disposable protective clothing (with hood)
Regular size: M L XL XXL
Conventional material: 25-60g PP non-woven fabric
Product Color: Yellow White Blue Dark Blue Green Pink.
Product Description: With hood, without foot cover, hood, cuff, ankle, waist with elastic.
Packing: 1 piece/bag 50 pieces/carton
Box size: 52*32*50