Resin zipper is a kind of zipper, the teeth are made of polyester plastic rice through dye color matching and discharged through injection molding machine.
According to the material of zipper, zipper is divided into three categories: metal zipper, nylon zipper, resin zipper. The metal zipper teeth are discharged by copper wire or aluminum wire through the teeth-arranging machine, the nylon zipper teeth are composed of nylon monofilament wrapped around the center line through a heating die, and the resin zipper teeth are made of polyester plastic rice through dye color matching and pass through. from the injection molding machine.
Resin zippers can be divided into:
1. Closed zipper
2. Open end zipper (left and right insertion)
3. Double closed tail zipper (X or O)
4. Double open end zipper (left and right insertion)
Components of resin zipper
1. Tape is a flexible tape woven from cotton yarn, chemical fiber or mixed chemical fiber, which is used to carry fastener elements and other zipper components;
2. The edge of the ribbed bead tape is used to carry the reinforcing part of the metal or plastic elements;
3. Rib rope refers to a rope-like object composed of multiple fibers in the middle of the rib;
4. Chain element scoops refers to the teeth of a certain shape after processing of metal, plastic and other materials;
5. Filler cord is made of multi-strand fiber threads and is used for ropes produced by nylon zipper stringers;
6. The tooth chain refers to the continuous arrangement of teeth;
7. One side zipper chain The chain is fixed on the cloth belt and called the chain belt;
8. The chain belt zipper chain is formed by the meshing of both sides of the chain belt;
9. The top stop is fixed on the fastener chain to prevent the slider from sliding out of the fastener chain when the fastener chain is closed;
10. The bottom stop is fixed on the fastener chain to prevent the slider from sliding out of the fastener chain when the fastener chain is opened, and a stopper that prevents the fasteners on both sides from being completely separated;
11. Back & forth head tape The tape without the element part on the zipper is called the head, the upper end is the front head, and the lower end is the rear head;
12. The cannula (also known as the pin) pin separable is fixed at the end of the open-end zipper and is used to completely separate the tubular piece of the chain;
13. The socket box retainer is fixed at the end of the open-end zipper to completely separate the square pieces of the chain;
14. Two pin is a kind of tube-shaped stopper on the double-opening zipper, which is matched with the intubation tube;
15. Strengthened tape is a composite sheet used to enhance the bonding strength of cannula, socket and tape, and improve the service life of zipper;
16. The slider is the moving part that engages and pulls the chain elements apart;
17. The puller is a component of the slider. It can be designed to be connected with the slider body in various geometric shapes or connected with the slider body through the middle piece to realize the opening and closing of the zipper;
18. The connecter is the intermediate element connecting the slider body and the pull tab;
Features of resin zipper
1. Resin zippers can be used in various occasions, but generally prefer to be used in clothing pockets.
2. Commonly used zipper heads are painted, and sometimes electroplated.
3. The resin zipper is mainly made of polyoxymethylene, and its cost is in the middle of nylon zipper and metal zipper. The durability of this type of zipper is better than that of metal zipper and nylon zipper.
Choice of resin zipper
1. Selection of the limit code of the resin zipper: The upper and lower stops must be tightly fastened to the microphone teeth or clamped on the microphone teeth, and it must be firm and perfect.
2. Selection of sliders for resin zippers: There are many shapes of resin zipper sliders, and the finished products can be small and delicate, or rough and majestic. But no matter what kind of slider, it is necessary to feel whether the slider can be pulled freely, and whether the zipper cannot be pulled or closed. The resin sliders on the market are equipped with self-locking devices, so after the zipper is closed, it is necessary to check whether the zipper will slide down after the lower lock is fixed.
3. Selection of tapes: Since the raw materials of resin zipper tapes are composed of different types of silk threads such as polyester thread, suture thread and central core thread, their weight and coloring are different, so it is easy to produce color difference on the same zipper , At this time, when selecting the cloth tape, the dyeing should be uniform and there is no turbid point. The cloth tapes made of different fabrics are mainly soft to the touch.
4. Selection of microphone teeth: The metal microphone teeth of the resin zipper are also electroplated and colored, so when purchasing, you must pay attention to whether the surface is uniformly plated, whether there is any color flower phenomenon, and whether it is smooth when pulling the zipper up and down. After the zipper is closed, it is necessary to observe whether the left and right teeth are engaged with each other. Asymmetric zipper teeth will definitely affect the use of the zipper.