Resin zipper is a kind of zipper. The teeth are made of polyester plastic rice through dye color matching and discharged through injection molding machine.
Uses: It is suitable for clothing, bags, tents to form chain teeth, sliders, upper and lower stops, locking parts, etc.
Table of contents
2. Varieties of resin zippers
3. Components of resin zipper
4. Characteristics of resin zipper
5. The choice of resin zipper
According to the material of zipper, zipper is divided into three categories: metal zipper, nylon zipper, resin zipper. The metal zipper teeth are discharged through a tooth-arranging machine with copper or aluminum wires, the nylon zipper teeth are made of nylon monofilament wrapped around the center line through a heating die, and the resin zipper teeth are made of polyester plastic rice through dye color matching and pass through. from the injection molding machine.
Varieties of resin zippers
Resin zippers can be divided into:
1. Closed zipper
2. Open end zipper (left and right insertion)
3. Double closed zipper (X or O)
4. Double open end zipper (left and right insertion)
Components of resin zipper
1. Tape is a flexible tape woven from cotton yarn, chemical fiber or mixed chemical fiber, which is used to carry fastener elements and other zipper components;
2. The edge of the ribbed bead tape is used to carry the reinforcing part of the metal or plastic elements;
3. Rib rope rope refers to a rope-like object composed of multiple fibers in the middle of the rib;
4. Chain element scoops refers to the teeth of a certain shape after processing of metal, plastic and other materials;
5. Filler cord is made of multi-strand fiber threads and is used for the production of nylon zipper stringers;
6. The tooth chain refers to the continuous arrangement of teeth;
7. The one side zipper chain is fixed on the cloth belt and called the chain belt;
8. The chain belt zipper chain is formed by the meshing of the two sides of the tooth chain belt;
9. The top stop is fixed on the fastener chain to prevent the slider from sliding out of the fastener chain when the fastener chain is pulled together;
10. The bottom stop is fixed on the fastener chain to prevent the slider from sliding out of the fastener chain when the fastener chain is opened, and a stopper that prevents the fasteners on both sides from being completely separated;
11. Back & forth head tape The tape without the element part on the zipper is called the head, the upper end is the front head, and the lower end is the rear head;
12. The cannula (also known as the pin) pin separable is fixed at the end of the open-end zipper to completely separate the tubular piece of the chain;
13. The socket box retainer is fixed at the end of the open-end zipper to completely separate the square pieces of the chain;
14. Two pin is a kind of tube-shaped stopper on the double-opening zipper that cooperates with the intubation tube;
15. Strengthened tape strengthened tape is a composite sheet used to enhance the bonding strength of cannula, socket and cloth tape, and improve the service life of zipper;
16. The slider is a moving part that engages and pulls apart the chain elements;
17. The puller is a component of the slider, which can be designed to be connected with the slider body in various geometric shapes or connected with the slider body through an intermediate piece to realize the opening and closing of the zipper;
18. The connecter is an intermediate element that connects the slider body and the pull tab;
Features of resin zipper
1. Resin zippers can be used in various occasions, but generally prefer to be used in the pockets of clothing.
2. The commonly used zipper heads are painted, and sometimes electroplated.
3. The resin zipper is mainly made of polyoxymethylene, and its cost is in the middle of nylon zipper and metal zipper. The durability of this type of zipper is better than that of metal zipper and nylon zipper.
Choice of resin zipper
1. Selection of the limit code of the resin zipper: the upper and lower stops must be tightly fastened to the microphone teeth or clamped on the microphone teeth, and it must be firm and perfect. 2. Selection of sliders for resin zippers: There are many shapes of resin zipper sliders, and the finished products can be small and delicate, or rough and majestic. But no matter what kind of slider, it is necessary to feel whether the slider can be pulled freely, and whether the zipper cannot be pulled or closed. The resin sliders on the market are equipped with self-locking devices, so after the zipper is closed, it is necessary to check whether the zipper will slide down after the lower lock is fixed.
3. Selection of tapes: Since the raw materials of resin zipper tapes are composed of different types of silk threads such as polyester thread, suture thread and central core thread, their weight and coloring are different, so it is easy to produce color difference on the same zipper , At this time, when selecting the cloth tape, it is necessary to choose the uniform dyeing and no turbid point. The cloth tapes made of different fabrics are mainly soft to the touch.
4. Selection of microphone teeth: The metal microphone teeth of the resin zipper are also electroplated and colored, so when purchasing, you must pay attention to whether the surface is evenly plated, whether there is any color flower phenomenon, and whether it is smooth when pulling the zipper up and down. After the zipper is closed, it is necessary to observe whether the left and right teeth are engaged with each other. Asymmetric zipper teeth will definitely affect the use of the zipper.